Courtney Consulting Group values close working partnerships with our clients, whom we consider our business partners. We are proactive about tying our work to the business and organizational goals.Let us help you make the most effective use of your most vital resource!
Leadership Development & Coaching – Our coaching services provide the professional development that everyone needs at one time or another. Whether it is to enhance professional impact, to be more productive, to transition well, or to increase leadership skills for future roles, we can help. Find out more.
Selection Assessments – Our selection assessments and appraisals give you the in-depth information about your top candidates so you can make an offer to the best person for the job. Matching people to jobs is a CCG specialty. We have experience in many fields and industries, and we have an assessment appropriate for each level in your organization.
Organizational Development – We affect positive changes through organizational reflection, analysis, planning, and system improvement. These types of organization-wide initiatives help companies to be more effective and also to better adapt to new technologies, markets, and challenges.
Team Development & Training – While we can provide training in many areas, our teamwork sessions get to the heart of a team and give the group the tools necessary to become a high performing work team. We explore common team development topics such as conflict management, navigating successfully through change, and our highly successful Coaching Skills Workshop©.
Call us today at 952-830-1190.
Additional Coaching Programs Include:
- Leadership Team Coaching
- Work Team Coaching
- Peer Coaching
- Succession Coaching
- Onboarding or Outplacement
- Multi Rater Feedback
- Find out more
Selection assessment for executives, managers, and supervisors have been a core piece of our business for many years.
We believe that assessing an individual’s styles, strengths, motivators, and limitations is critical to both job fit and development. If hired, this information can be invaluable in the on-boarding process. In addition, we incorporate the individual’s fit with the organizational culture.
Our assessments are administered by a professional administrative staff and are conducted by experienced consultants.
- A high level assessment for senior positions such as president, CEO, CFO, COO, CAO, and vice president
- The evaluation in this assessment emphasizes executive leadership qualities such as setting and driving a vision for a division or organization
- A mid-level assessment for management positions
- This assessment focuses on evaluating an individual’s fit with an existing organizational strategy and how well he/she is able to assist in implementing such strategies through managing people and other resources of an organization
- These assessments are geared toward individuals in supervisory, professional, or individual contributor positions
- Focus is on a person’s technical and administrative qualities that will help them provide timely, expert assistance to the mid-level managers and executives responsible for corporate strategies
- A unique assessment that can be completed on-site at a client’s location or from a candidate’s home
- Suited to out of town clients or candidates who cannot be at our offices in person
- Benefits include the ability to have more candidates assessed, big savings on travel expenses by using telephone and/or online interviews, and the ability to reduce the time required in the selection process
Call us today at 952-830-1190.
Some of our Services
- Executive coaching
- Management coaching
- Development assessment
- Selection assessment
- Leadership development
- Team and organizational development
- Career coaching and career transition
- Talent management
- Succession planning
Experience in organizational structures and restructuring is a key consideration when looking for management consultants to help evaluate your processes and systems to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
We affect positive changes through organizational reflection, analysis, planning, and system improvement. These types of organization-wide initiatives help companies to be more effective and also to better adapt to new technologies, markets, and challenges.
Contact us at 952-830-1190 for more information on any program or to discuss your specific needs.
Whatever the development needs of your organization are, Courtney Consulting Group ensures you will have the experience and knowledge you need.
Team Development & Training
Courtney Consulting Group has developed a wide array of workshops available to our clients for team or organizational development.
We often combine group workshops with individual coaching for the highest impact on an organization’s effectiveness.
Workshops and team development sessions are always customized to fit the needs, goals, and objectives of our clients.
We deliver affordable programs that are customized for the client’s needs.
Contact us at 952-830-1190 for more information on any of the programs you see or to discuss your specific need.
When people are leveraging their strengths and are working to develop areas that are currently seen as limitations, it creates positive work environments, builds group morale, and develops more efficient work production.
- Executive coaching
- Coaching Skills Workshop©
- Joint Problem Solving and Conflict Management
- Listening and Communication Skills
- Team Appreciation and Development
- Developing and Leveraging Your Leadership Style
- MBTI® Workshop
- Understanding the Systems in Your Workplace
- Leading in Systems
- Navigating Successfully through Change
- Leading in Change