Courtney Consulting Group is a management consulting firm specializing in executive coaching, executive selection, management selection, development assessment, organization development, and team development.
We value close partnerships with our clients and provide them with high quality service, including the benefit of working directly with senior consultants. Our approach to our work is to focus on strengths while addressing limitations. These approaches have proven successful in terms of business outcomes again and again.
We have experience in a broad range of industries, across functions, and types of organizations.
- Coaching and selection assessment with executives in Fortune 100 companies and multinational corporations
- Selection assessment and leadership development with privately held organizations, universities, and non-profits
- Talent management programs
- Coaching leaders in mid-sized service firms and line supervisors in manufacturing
- Coaching leaders from front line managers to C-suite executives
Call us today at 952-830-1190.
Some of our Services
- Executive coaching
- Management coaching
- Development assessment
- Selection assessment
- Leadership development
- Team and organizational development
- Career coaching and career transition
- Talent management
- Succession planning
- Find out more
Life in the Center™
Though we talk about the various dimensions of our lives, many of us tend to live our lives putting Work in the Center and making other aspects of our lives fit our work. Dr. Courtney has applied her expertise and years of experience in successful coaching engagements to create a unique solution to this misalignment.
Dr. Courtney can help you explore how to put your Life in the Center™ and work from a strength-based focus, using a more holistic and integrated approach. Learn how a shift in working from a fear of failure or need to prove one’s self in the workplace to using a more integrated and resilience-focused process can positively impact productivity and your life overall.
Coaching with this focus can help an individual:
- Be more resilient and purposeful in your choices and your transitions
- Be the proactive author of your life, living in a more meaningful way
- Make more informed decisions about how to approach your work and contribute to the achievement of business goals
- Identify ways in which you may be getting in your own way or limiting yourself
- Be more energized at work and avoid burnout